As we sell items that range from taps through to luxury whirlpool baths, and we deliver to the entire UK, we don't have a 'one size fits all' delivery service, so we offer a range of services depending on what you are ordering and where you are having it delivered.
Below is a summary of our services:
2 Man Delivery, Room Of Choice - Large Items
- This service is for the delivery of large/bulky items such as baths, shower enclosures and bathroom furniture.
- Delivery is made to a ground floor room of your choice.
- You will receive a 2 hour delivery time slot the evening before the delivery day.
- You will receive a phone call from our delivery driver 30 minutes before they arrive.
- This service is limited to certain postcode areas as unfortunately, we don't yet cover the entire UK with our own delivery fleet. To find out if your area is covered, please check out our delivery service checker page here
Palletways Delivery - Large Items
- For areas we don't cover with our 2 man delivery service, we use our delivery partner Palletways to get your goods delivered.
- If you haven't specified a delivery date at the time of placing your order, once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive a call from Palletways within 48 hours to confirm your delivery date.
- This service is an all-day appointment and unfortunately, we are unable to provide a delivery window.
- This service is a kerb-side delivery only, unfortunately the delivery driver is unable to take the goods inside your property so we recommend 2 able bodied people are on hand to receive the delivery.
- You will be given 20 minutes to check over your items upon delivery.
- Your items will be delivered on a pallet crate which you will need to dispose of. Unfortunately, the delivery driver will be unable to take this away with him.
- To see if your area is covered by a Palletways delivery, please check out our delivery service checker page here.
Parcelforce Delivery - Small Items
- If your order consists of only small items, such as taps, showers or accessories, your delivery will be made by our parcel delivery partner, Parcelforce.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, if you provided us with an email address, we will notify you that your goods are on their way.
- If you haven't specified a delivery date at the point of ordering, your order will be delivered within 2-3 days of the goods leaving our warehouse.
- If you are not in when the delivery is attempted, Parcelforce may attempt to deliver to a neighbour or your item will be taken to your local post office for you to collect
- A 'Sorry we missed you' card will be left for you to advise you where you need to collect your parcel from.
Collection From Store Or Trade Counter
- If you would like to collect your order, that's not a problem, we offer collection from our distribution centres in both Leigh (Wigan) and Didcot (Oxford).
- We are also in the process of rolling out collection points across our stores nationwide. Not all stores are set up for collections at present but we are turning more stores on all the time.
- To see if collection is available from your local store, check out our dedicated click and collect page here